What is your hotel cancellation policy?
Unless noted otherwise on our website, all hotels - with the exception of all Disney hotels and hotels in US National Parks - follow this policy:
- Change or cancellation requests received by our Customer Support 3 days prior to check in time
(noon local hotel time) will be subject to 1 night's fee
- Change or cancellation requests received by our Customer Support 1 day prior to check in time
(noon local hotel time) will receive no refund
- No-shows will not be refunded
- Review our Flight, Car, Cruise and Activity services Cancelation policies on FAQ
How can I make changes to my hotel reservation?
You can manage your reservation online. Access your reservation by clicking on the
"Search Reservation" link under My Reservations
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover JCB
Is my card charged at the time of booking?
A. If the room shows as "available" your card will be charged for the total price listed under "Reservation details".
If your room shows as "on request" then your card is not charged until it is confirmed.
What does "on request" mean?
A. The "on request" status means our allotment of rooms at that hotel may have sold out and that our
Customer Support representative is negotiating with the hotel on your behalf to secure the room and rate you
requested. During this process your credit card will not be charged, but you will receive a reservation number for
status identification. Within 48 hours you will receive an email notification with a definite "confirmed"
or "denied" status. If your request is confirmed, your credit card will be charged.
If you do not receive a response after 48 hours, or your requested check in is within 24 hours,
please call us at
1-866-287-9803 and we'll be happy to assist. Please also contact us prior to making alternate
arrangements as open requests can be confirmed--and thus charged to your credit card--at any time up to
the check in date.
Is my reservation confirmed with the hotel immediately after I book it?
A. Yes. Your booking is confirmed and guaranteed, although you may not be assigned to an actual room
until you check in.
What are the details of your points program?
The details of the TripleDip program are as follows:
- Points are earned for all bookings.
- We offer 1 point for every $1 spent.
- Members have the ability to pay for hotel bookings only with points.
- Members must either use points or a credit card for a single booking. Members cannot use both forms
of payment at the same time.
- Points are available 1 month after check-out if the reservation was fully paid.