PLEASE READ THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE. Travel Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("OPERATOR") provides access to and use of this Site to you, the customer, subject to your acceptance without modification of the Terms, Conditions, and Notices ("Terms") and the additional terms and conditions set forth in the pages of this site ("Site"). Your access and use of this Site constitutes your agreement to observe these Terms and those set forth in the Site.
General Travel Policies.
All prices are quoted in USD (United States Dollars)
ALL reservations are PENDING until ticketing is completed and a second email has been sent advising of the reservation status. Operator sends automated notification email for every completed reservation. This notification email is not confirmation of the booking even if the site indicates availability of the reservation. The Operator will send a second email containing the ticket numbers. This second email is your ticketing document and actual and final confirmation of your reservation. If you do not receive a second email with the ticket numbers within 12 hours, please contact the Operator's flight desk immediately.
All airline ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Airline ticket purchases may, under certain circumstances, be exchanged prior to departure subject to payment of processing fees. There may be an increase in fare which will be assessed at the time of the exchange. Packages and tours containing an air component will be subject to policies regarding flights.
All airfares include a $5.00 non-refundable online booking fee per ticket, which will appear as a separate charge from the Operator on the credit card statement.
BAGGAGE: Air fares may not include checked baggage fees imposed by the airline. Fees for baggage are subject to each airline and their individual policies.
A $25.00 non-refundable booking fee per ticket will apply for all reservations booked by telephone via our toll free number. Reservation requests within 4 hours or less from departure can not be booked by telephone.
All reservations must be made in the EXACT name of the person traveling.
Operator reserves the right to reject ticketing and cancel the reservation/booking for any flight reservation due to any of the following:
a. Unable to verify credit card details
b. Airline ticketing restrictions
c. Restricted areas of travel
d. Failure to complete credit card authorization when requested
It is customer's responsibility to review the final amount of the reservation and the reservation information prior to ending the booking and making a purchase. Consumer will be responsible for any charges issued by the airline due to incorrect passenger information entered by the consumer. All reservations where the credit card holder is not a passenger in the itinerary (3rd Party credit card), a $30.00 non-refundable processing fee will be assessed. This charge is per reservation and will appear as a separate charge from the Operator on your credit card statement. In addition, a signed credit card authorization form may be required for all 3rd Party credit card payments. This form will be emailed to the cardholder and must be returned via fax or email with the completed requirements prior to the reservation ticketing being completed. Operator may request a signed credit card authorization letter for any reservation booked. Failure to provide Operator with a signed credit card authorization (if requested) will result in a cancellation of the reservation.
Changes/cancellations can be made only if the airline/ticket rules permit. Penalties for changes/cancellations will apply. Operator will charge a $30.00 processing fee(s) per ticket for every change/cancellation. This processing fee will be charged in addition to the fee assessed by the airline or the ticket rules. In addition, any increase in fare will be applicable. The processing fee may appear as a separate charge from Operator on the credit card statement. All changes/cancellations must be made by phone with one of Operator's flight desk representatives. NO requests for changes/cancellations will be accepted by email or fax. All approved changes/cancellations will be confirmed by an email confirmation notice after speaking to Operator's flight desk representative.
All Service Fees are non-refundable and may appear as a separate charge from the Operator on your credit card statement.
Online Booking Fee: $5.00 per ticket
Change Cancellation Fee: $30.00 per ticket in addition to airline penalties/fees
3rd Party Credit Card Payment: $30.00 per reservation (credit card authorization form required)
Paper ticket Shipping fees:
a. $25.00 Second business day delivery
b. $35.00 Express - next business day delivery
c. $75.00 International Delivery (outside the U.S.)
Bookings made Via Telephone: $25.00 per ticket
2. Hotels and other travel products:
Hotel cancellation policies vary per reservation and will be disclosed during the booking process and prior to your approving of the reservation. The applicable cancellation policies will be printed on your reservation voucher.
Packages and tours containing an air component will be subject to policies regarding flights.
ALL CANCELLATIONS, (EX)CHANGES, AND COMPLAINTS MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY TO OPERATOR IN REAL TIME USING OPERATOR'S TOLL FREE NUMBER - 1-800-442-0568 (. Cancellations and (ex)change requests and complaints made directly to the vendor will not be reviewed by Operator.
Hotel requests for specific features (non-smoking, bedding) are not guaranteed by Operator or supplier. Generally, although not guaranteed, bedding in U.S. and Canada hotels is as follows: Single consists of a room with one bed; Double consists of a room with either one large bed for two people or two single beds; and Triple/Quad consists of a room with two beds accommodating up to 3-4 people. Requests for rollaway beds and cribs may result in additional charges payable directly to the hotel.
All other services are subject to Operator's and/or supplier's current cancellation rules.
Star ratings are for informational purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by Operator.
All content of this site is correct but it is subject to amendment without notice. All content is published in good faith but Operator does not check the accuracy of all information provided by suppliers.
Reservations and bookings of groups (defined as more than 5 rooms regardless of whether the booking is for land only or for a package or tour) and/or conventions must be made directly with Operator's Groups Department. Operator reserves to the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any bookings made on this site for Groups and/or charge purchasers credit card for any additional fees and costs related thereto. All Group Bookings must be paid in advance by check or cash.
3. Rental Cars:
Each car day consists of a 24-hour period beginning when the car is picked up. No refund will be made for unused days or cars.
If the rental car is returned beyond the 24-hour period, additional charges will apply. Additional charges incurred must be paid directly to the rental car company.
Car rentals rates may not include taxes. Liability insurance, drop-off charges, gas, collision damage waiver, personal accident insurance, personal effects protection or child safety seats, and similar charges are not included with car rental.
A valid driver's license and major credit card will be required prior to renting a car. Rental car company may not accept a debit card prior to renting a car. It is the responsibility of the agent or consumer to call the rental car directly to verify the acceptability of debit card.
Rental car company age restrictions will apply.
OPERATOR requires drivers to be a minimum 25 years of age and possess a valid driver's license.
Most advertised air inclusive package prices are per person, double occupancy and include room, air & all applicable taxes. Hotel only prices are per room and all taxes and fees are disclosed.
Reservations depend on availability of travel products and are subject to confirmation upon payment. Rates do not apply to conventions, and customers using these rates in connection with attending a convention will be assessed additional surcharges and/or Operator may cancel the reservation.
Rates are only guaranteed after receipt by Operator of full payment. Adjustments to rates will not be made after full payment, nor shall any subsequent rate reduction be made retroactive. Rates and schedules are subject to change without notice prior to payment.
Air inclusive package prices include federal segment fees, airport passenger facilities charges (PFC's) of up to $24 per person and September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 per person. Mexico packages include foreign departure taxes, customs fees, immigration fees, airport improvement, agricultural and health fees of up $90 per person. All rates/fees are subject to change without notice.
Children's rates may be available and will be quoted with the total package price upon request. Children's rates apply only when sharing a room with two paying adults and/or subject to supplier's rules. Additional charges for cribs, rollaway beds, infant car seats and similar special request items will be the responsibility of the guest and will be paid directly to the hotel or rental car agency. Generally, children 15 and under may not travel alone and must be accompanied by an adult. Hotel check-in and other travel product age restrictions may apply.
Rates do not include any applicable supplier service fees, charges for optional incidentals such as meals and beverages, minibar snacks, shows, tours not specifically included in the package, tips, telephone calls, liquor, laundry, regulatory surcharges or other services and purchases of a personal nature not otherwise specified in the quoted rates or which are excluded from the price. The supplier will assess these fees, charges, and surcharges upon check-out. All personal charges must be paid at the time of service, prior to departure from the hotel, upon return of the rental car, or as designated by supplier.
A major credit card or cash deposit may be required upon check-in at the hotel and at time of car rental.
Reservations must be paid in full by credit card at the time of booking. Operator restricts usage of credit card by third party.
OPERATOR reserves the right to automatically charge the credit card or cancel reservations. Cancellation fees will apply. OPERATOR reserves the right to re-invoice in the event of errors.
All changes made to existing reservations are subject to change fees.
Requests for refunds that were not satisfactorily addressed in real time must be submitted to Operator in writing not later than 30 days after end of service. The request must include the return of all issued documentation, including but not limited to airline tickets and vouchers, from all ticketed individuals. Requests for refunds after this time period will not be reviewed.
No refunds or exchanges will be made for any unused package or complimentary package components. No refunds will be provided for lost, destroyed or stolen documents or tickets. No refunds will be provided for consumed travel products.
All refunds are subject to the above provisions governing cancellations and changes, including applicable fees, and are further subject to any such fees or other charges imposed by third party suppliers. No refunds will be awarded if Operator is charged for the service or inventory.
Acceptance of a refund constitutes a waiver by the customer of all rights and remedies under applicable law other than the amount of the refund.
7. Special Travel Requirements:
The hotels, tourist facilities, airlines, and other suppliers do not necessarily have the appropriate special services and equipment to accommodate persons with disabilities or special needs. Please advise OPERATOR of any special requests at the time of booking and OPERATOR will forward the request to the appropriate supplier.
Fees and charges for special services may apply. Such requests are treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed by OPERATOR.
8. International Travel:
U.S. Citizens are required to present at flight check-in a valid U.S. passport or an original county or state-issued U.S. birth certificate or a certified copy of a county or state-issued birth certificate and a government issued photo id. Hospital certificates are not acceptable. Children under the age of 18 years old must present a valid U.S. passport or an original county or state-issued birth certificate or a certified copy of a county or state-issued birth certificate. Hospital certificates are not acceptable. A notarized letter of permission to carry the child outside U.S. borders is required from any legal parent or guardian not traveling with the child. In cases of divorce, the original custody papers verifying full custody to the traveling parent eliminates the need for a notarized letter.
Non-US. Citizens may require specific documentation related to their citizenship including a valid passport and visas (requirements vary by country). Visas and other special documents are the responsibility of the traveler including all costs involved. We highly recommend all non-US. Citizens contact the United States State Department directly for documentation requirements required for your country of origin.
U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens are responsible for obtaining current information regarding entry requirements and security.
OPERATOR is an independent contractor that makes arrangements with third party suppliers for services and accommodations. OPERATOR is not an agent of the customer, or of other parties providing travel-related services. All travel documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by such suppliers.
Neither OPERATOR nor any of its agents or employees, shall be held liable for, and by accepting these documents customer waives any claim against all such parties for, a) any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by any other transportation company, vendor or supplier; b) any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter; c) any delayed departure, missed connections, substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or changes in fares and rates; and d) any cancellation or double booking of reservations or tickets beyond the control of OPERATOR.
In no event shall OPERATOR be responsible for any amount other than the lesser of the price paid by the customer for the booking minus any fees charged to Operator.
OPERATOR reserves the right to accept, decline, retain or remove any person as a member of the tour or package program at any time.
All purchases are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Operator does not endorse any particular travel product.
11. Currency Data:
1. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP. All content included on this Site including but not limited to data, content, graphics, sound, artwork and computer code is the property of OPERATOR or the suppliers of OPERATOR and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of OPERATOR and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. OPERATOR, its subsidiaries, and other third parties own the marks displayed on this Site. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the marks without the express written permission of OPERATOR or such other party that may own the marks.
2. USE OF SITE. This Site may be used by you solely for personal and noncommercial uses. You must be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into binding contracts to use this Site without the involvement of a parent or guardian. You may not reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, sell, transfer, publish, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit for any purpose the content, software, products, or services or data found on this Site. You may not (i) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Web site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Operator; (ii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Web site; (iii) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Operator, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Operator's infrastructure; or
(iv) deep-link to any portion of this Web site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without express written permission of Operator. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, login, and account information. You are financially responsible for all uses of our Site by you and anyone using your password and login information. OPERATOR reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our Site, refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel orders, at any time and without advance notice or liability. You will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You will not use the Site for any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservations. Any information you send to this Site is transmitted at the sole risk of the user. The rates and terms and/or conditions of use and purchase imposed by any supplier providing product and service on this Site are subject to change by Operator at any time prior to payment. Reservations and bookings of groups (defined herein) and/or conventions must be made directly with Operator's Groups Department. Operator reserves to the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any bookings made on this site for Groups and/or charge purchasers credit card for any additional fees and costs related thereto.
3. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. OPERATOR AND OPERATOR'S SUPPLIERS/SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT, DATA, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR OPERATION OF THE SITE ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR VIRUS-FREE. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, OPERATOR DISCLIAMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
THE SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OPERATOR ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND ARE NOT AGENTS OF OPERATOR. OPERATOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, MENTAL DISTRESS OR OTHER SIMILAR MATTER, DELAYED DEPARTURE, MISSED CONNECTION, SUBSTIUTION OF ACCOMODATIONS, TERMINATIONS OF SERVICE, OR CHANGES IN FARES AND RATES, AND/OR CANCELLATION OR DOUBLE BOOKING OF RESERVATIONS OR TICKETS RESULTING THEREFROM. ALL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ARE ISSUED SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY OPERATOR'S SUPPLIERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL OPERATOR BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OTHER THAN THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT AND/OR OTHER SERVICES MINUS ANY FEES CHARGED TO THE OPERATOR.
OPERATOR, ITS AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, CLAIM, INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE BY OPERATOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OPERATOR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSSIBLIITY OF DAMAGES.
SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
4. GENERAL. The headings in these Terms are for convenience and reference. The headings do not limit or affect the Terms. Your acceptance of these Terms and use of our Site do not create a joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship with OPERATOR. You may not assign, delegate or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. If we fail to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach of the Terms on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that Term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other Terms will remain valid and enforceable. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us relating to your use of our Site, and replaces any prior or contemporaneous written or oral understandings or agreements relating to the use of our Site. The laws of the State of Florida, U.S., govern the Terms and any agreements herein. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Seminole County, Florida, U.S., in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved in accordance with applicable laws.
5. MODIFICATION OF TERMS. OPERATOR reserves the right to modify these Terms and our Site at any time. Your continued use of this Site will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. You will defend and indemnify OPERATOR, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by you or your behalf in excess of the liability described above or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms or the documents made a part of these Terms by reference, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or the use of the Site.
7. SUPPLIER TERMS. You agree to abide by the terms and/or conditions of use and purchase imposed by any supplier providing product and service through this Site.
The Foregoing Terms and Conditions are Subject to Change Without Notice.