Atlantic City vs Las Vegas
In a recent article published by TravelMole Atlantic City was said to be rated higher by consumers than Las Vegas. Here are the highlights:
- Market Metrix’s latest hospitality study reported that Atlantic City was rated higher by consumers for price, sophistication and pampering.
- A recent survey published in Hotel & Motel Management magazine said that Atlantic City beat out Las Vegas when it came to the hotel and casino experience.
- San Rafael from Market Metrix conducted a survey asking guests if they would recommend the resort they stayed at to others; 78% of Atlantic City guests said that they were very likely to recommend the resort while only 59% of Las Vegas guests said that they were very likely to recommend the resort.
Here are the top 10 attractions in Atlantic City:
1. Harrah’s Atlantic City Casino
2. The Pier at Caesars
3. Central Pier
4. Wild Wild West Casino
5. Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
6. Casino at the Tropicana Resort
7. Atlantic City Historical Museum
8. Garden Pier
9. The Quarter at Tropicana
10. Caesars Atlantic City Casino
For the best value on a vacation to Atlantic City, check out LastMinuteTravel.com’s Package Deals.