De Negen Straatjes ‘The Nine Little Streets’ in Amsterdam
De Negen Straatjes ‘The Nine Little Streets’
In the heart of Amsterdam you can find ‘The Nine Little Streets’; Amsterdam’s prestige shopping. Located between Raadhuisstraat and Leidsestraat, you can find anything from vintage stores to specialized theme stores. The coffee is amazing and the shops have a variety of specialty items, here are some examples:
- Like shoes? Shoe designer Yvette Riemersma has a shop called Antonia by Yvette filled with this seasons latest fashions.
- Enjoy the artwork of Bilal Chahal at BIHP, the Bar and restaurant that offers lunch, dinner, high tea, fine wines and cocktails.
- Onitsuka Tiger Store Amsterdam carries imports from Japan such as sport shoes, clothes and accessories.
- Marlies Katy Smit’s store, MK Jewelry has must see Designer Jewellery and Bespoke Jewelry. There are also Jewellers and Diamond Specialists.
- Claire V is a designer boutique of designer silk and embroidered silk bags in the season’s best colors.