Take an Adventure on a Caribbean Cruise Ship for an easy, fun and cheap getaway
Cruising around the Caribbean Island is the easier, fun and cheaper getaway. My family and I love cruising in Paradise. We call it Paradise because at the moment we step down onto the Caribbean we enter a state of true bliss; over and above we can listen to the tropical breeze swinging the tall and skinny palms as if they were dancing along with.
We do recommend bringing with you sunscreen lotion because the bright sun gets really intense in anticipation of the stunning sunset.
Easier, Fun and Cheaper
It’s easier because a Cruise Ship provides:
- Exciting Alternative Itineraries.
- Selection of Food and Beverage 24/7.
- Beauty salon, Shops and Spas.
- Bilingual Staff and Knowledgeable Concierge expert.
- Safety ambiance and Medical Assistance if needed.
It’s fun because:
- You meet new people and no hassles of getting lost. (Depends how big is the cruise ship)
- Activities and Entertainment inside the cruise and Shore Excursion outside the cruise ship.
- Fun if you travel with kids or with a big group.
- Great weather.
It’s Cheaper because:
- All above are included in one time price per person.
- Duty-Free Allowance: Ship itineraries that include any of U.S Virgin Islands: St. Thomas; St. Croix; St. John.
I recommend Carnival Cruise line for young crowd.
For honeymooners or in a romantic trip I recommend The Royal Caribbean Int’l.
Upon shipping make sure you wear a bathing suit and have the essential items, since the luggage wouldn’t be available for hours.
Be aware that “Hurricane Season” is defined as June 10th through November 10th.
And one last tip: At Departure time take your luggage with you instead of waiting for the bellman to bringing down and prevent waiting time waiting for your luggage.