Calling all travel-loving trivia masters: here are this week’s new Play to Play destination clues!
It’s that time again! We’re announcing the next Play to Play city (check out the original blog post for more information). Hopefully you figured out last week’s anagrams to save big on activities in New York City. If not, don’t worry. Your next chance at savings is just one paragraph away!
How about some travel trivia? Read the trivia clues below to figure out this week’s featured city. And, if you’re up for a real tough challenge, skip the Google search bar and just use the ol’ noggin. Consider this as training for your next game of Trivial Pursuit… except here the winners get more than just esteem, they earn travel savings!
- This city’s stadium leads the nation in Major League Baseball hot dog sales. A staple of the stadium since 1962, more than 1.6 million dogs slide across concession counters each year.
- This city is a fine arts Mecca, boasting more than 80 stage theaters and 300 museums.
- Dozens of musicians have sung songs about this city and its neighborhoods, including Weezer, Lawrence Welk, LL Cool J, Madonna, Celine Dion, Barry White and Billy Joel.
- This city’s seaport is the busiest in the U.S. and one of the busiest in the world.
- By the early 1900s, population growth exceeded the capacity of this thirsty city’s only water source, prompting the creation of an elaborate system of aqueducts.
Figure it out? When you do, just head over to our Travel Guides page, click on this week’s city, and pack your bags!