February 6th, 2008
- Packing small accessories such as belts and scarves can help you limit the number of outfits you pack by giving you more options for mixing and matching.
- No matter how short of a trip or vacation you are going on you should pack enough socks and underwear for at least four days.
- If you are going on a long trip and the space you are staying in is limited, make a list of the contents of each piece of luggage and tape it to the inside of the lid to avoid having to dig through the entire contents of your suitcase to find one item.
- Check the weather forecast for your trip or vacation destination to ensure that you are packing clothes that will keep you warm or cool depending on where you are going. Remember, even if your hotel is in a valley the nearby mountain areas might be much cooler than where you are staying. Be sure to pack appropriate clothes just incase.
- For a final tip, if you can, leave enough space for a folding umbrella, you never know if you will need one.